Septic Tank System
Get Your Pipes Cleaned out Get Our Septic Tank System
Rather than waste your time trying to join a sewage system, get a septic tank system that works for you. Our tanks are high quality, and our technicians are trained to deal with any situation. At Pete’s Treat, we offer a variety of products to choose from, all of which are of the maximum quality.
How Much Do You Really Know About Septic Tank Wastewater?
Waste water is treated by septic tank systems and sewer systems:
- How it ends up in the tank. The waste water connects to the tank and when you flush your toilet or empty your sink, the water will head down towards the septic tank.
- What the tank does to it. The tanks generally let the waste water sit in them long enough for the solids to float to the bottom, and the oil and greases to float to the top. The liquid waste water would then exit the tank and flow down into what is called the drain field.
- The drain field. The drain field and the tank depend on the type of system being used. A drain field is basically a place for the wastewater to slowly drain down through soil. This process filters the water as gravity slowly pulls it down, through the process of percolation. The water is gradually filtered and eventually ends up connecting to groundwater. Any bacteria are filtered out through the soil.
Tips for Getting More Value out of Aerobic Septic System
There are certain things that you should know when dealing with our aerobic septic systems:
- Avoid severe chemicals, such as bleach and cleaners, etc. Bleachers and detergents can kill certain bacteria within the system, which can cause odours. We do sell a product that can clean your house and condition the aerobic system called Ecocare Activator. It is extremely effective and harmless to plants, animals and humans.
- Avoid certain toilet papers. Look for septic safe toilet papers, avoid baby wipes,”flushable wipes” or anything too thick such as paper towels. Basically, you should try to avoid putting products into the tank that do not dissolve or degrade properly. It is better to make sure that the septic treatment plants don’t have damaging items inside them.
- The water from our systems can be used to water your garden. Set up an irrigation field and get your garden beautiful and flourishing.
Our system is designed to filter the waste water efficiently. Our Graf aerobic septic tanks are top quality and use technology designed to filtrate the waste water beyond the norm. We have professionally trained technicians connected to our system through tablets, enabling them to respond promptly to any emergency you might have.
What Customer Stands to Lose If They Don’t Use Pete’s Treat Waste Water Solutions?
Pete’s Treat offers comprehensive customer service, 24/7 assistance, we repair and service your systems and tanks. We are South Australia’s distributor for GRAF, which is made with high German technology. Our technicians are local to most areas in South Australia, where we serve a vast number of customers.
If you are interested in getting your own waste filtration and treatment tanks, Pete’s treat provides top quality systems that are maintained and serviced by our fully trained technicians. Use our service and discover an easy solution to your waste problems.